Key Services Include:
- Chemical hazard and exposure assessment including dust, vapour and fume monitoring.
- Occupational Noise Survey and Noise control programs.
- Hazardous Substances and Dangerous goods compliance audits and risk assessments.
- Indoor Air Quality Surveys.
- Heat Stress Monitoring.
- Lighting Surveys.
- Asbestos monitoring and surveys.
- Development and delivery of training/information sessions - hazardous materials, noise, personal protective equipment, etc. Ask about the Training Courses we have on offer.
Why choose ASTA?
ASTA is focused on the delivery of high quality occupational hygiene consultancy services. Its aim is to work with companies to increase their compliance with Occupational Health and Safety legislation, and in doing so, reduce the negative impact that workplace hazards such as asbestos, noise, dusts, vapours, toxic gases, etc, can have on the health of their employees.
ASTA provides occupational hygiene services to monitor your employees' exposure to workplace conditions.
Specifically, ASTA has developed extensive expertise in the sampling and analysis of contaminants associated with all industries.
- air quality
ASTA has the expertise to help your organisation develop proactive monitoring programs to meet your industry's compliance needs. ASTA can help ensure the safety of your staff through a detailed aastasment of airborne health risks in your workplace.
The ASTA team is made up of skilled specialists who:
- posses a wide range of expertise and knowledge in the full range of health and safety disciplines.
- can advise on a full range of risk management issues including risk communication education and training.
- can test, monitor and measure airborne fibres, dusts, fumes, organic vapours, gases, and hazardous substances.
- can test and monitor workplace noise.
- posess many years experience in occupational hygiene across a wide range of industries.
ASTA occupational hygiene experts use a range of methods to evaluate airborne contaminants and offer your business site-specific control techniques, including:
- walk through surveys
- static, real time and full shift sampling
- expert risk aastasment
- control method evaluations
- exposure distribution monitoring.